Saturday, March 11, 2017

A Copy from Quora That Makes Me Relieve

What is it like to be an INFP?

It's burdensome and rewarding at the same time. 
This is why:
I feel the emotions of others as strongly as if they were my own.
(fierce)
I sense when something is wrong, even with strangers, and feel compelled to help, so I do... 
Sometimes forget to save something for myself.
I feel love intensely, deeply, in every form. I get overwhelmed by love. 
I love to love.
Those whom I adore can count on my adoration and support forever, but I don't need to be in contact with you often and quite prefer that you don't demand that of me.
(Don’t call me too much.)
Injustice and the suffering of others causes me deep despair.
(I lose sleep at night.)
I want to save everything - children, animals, the planet, the homeless...
(I lose sleep at night.)
I have many friends, but only a few close friends.
I will never judge you for anything. Ever.
(I promise.)
I lose myself in beautiful things, smells, thoughts, tastes, touches - they take my breath away... but I become ungrounded and unglued.
(Sometimes I float away…)
I'm extremely sensitive to personal space and feel very uncomfortable when people force their presence upon me.
(Step back, please.)
I love children and animals because they're so honest.
(and awesome!)
I'm a poet, an artist, a musician.
I’m a dog whisperer.
I look you in the eye when you talk.
You naturally tell me your problems, because you know I will listen and care.
(And I do.)
I express myself much better in written form than verbal.
Color affects me viscerally.
. . . (right in the gut)
I am very much an individual and suffer under micromanagement.
(freedom or death)
I take much pride in my individualism and creativity.
I'm prone to depression, as the coldness of the world overwhelms my sense of compassion.
Often I feel misunderstood and alone and lonely, even when with people.
I'm more comfortable with a small group of close friends than large groups.
I'm startled and unnerved by loud noises.
I’m disenchanted with fake, dishonest people.
(Skip the small talk.)
I lack the skills of time management, financial management, and organization. especially struggling with errands and everyday tasks.
If I love you, I love you deeply and will do anything for you.
If I’m your employee, I will do anything to keep you happy.
If you’re a homeless dog, I will find you a home.

THANK YOU ANNE VOSBURGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment