Tuesday, February 21, 2017

What's In Your Life

As I was listening to Boyz II Men’s End of the Road and staring out from the window from teksi sapu,  I was reflecting my whole life. I was missing my old life. When you hate (hate is a strong word) or dislike on what you are doing right now, you will think back  in time. When you have the time yourself. 
I remember when  went out alone in Muar to buy a magazine or cassette or even a religious books. Even I know my life as a junior in hostel, that we'll get bullied but I have a life. I like what I do. And this continue again when I went to university and college for matriculation, I still went to the town to buy cassette. When I’m in Penang, all my roommate went back home or there was even a time when all the row in my hostel when dark. There are around 8 blocks of hostel if I'm not wrong. There were less five people in one whole building, which I have not this of what we called fear or insecure. 
Continued again, I manage to found a new hobby, playing guitar or jog or involved in this theatre technical part, I had A Life. I was able to do things alone. Going in town alone is normal. But when you try to travel alone, you have the fear and the insecure. You had doubt yourself. You are thinking, why I cannot do things that I want to do? Am I have this,slave to the money. Where is the time for myself? This question creeping up in my mind. 
When you have a life, you have soul. When you don’t have life, your soul was gone. 
When I arrived home, I opened my iTunes and singing out loud BoyzIIMen songs. 
Pick your fingers. Shoowap shoowap, shoobidoo shoobido. 

No comments:

Post a Comment