Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Need Someone

One day, I just realized that
There is someone I need
Someone who understand me
Someone who needs me
Like I need someone
But I know
There is something
Something that keeps bothering
Not much, time
Not much, endeavor
Left for me
I don’t need someone
Who like me because the way I look
Because of my attainable
Because of my knack
Sometime when I needed someone
But he doesn’t need me
Maybe they just doesn’t care
Right now, inside of me was crying
The head was just a mess
Trouble sleeping was apart of me
Fallen in everywhere
I still searching
My mind keep wandering
The center of mine was keep beating
What I need is
Someone who need me
Like I need him
Never mind, just keep on walking
Until you find someone
Who needs you
Like you need him
Together the needs of someone
Will fulfill
And surrounding you always

No comments:

Post a Comment